Tuesday 15 March 2011

eve story

I play a mmo called Eve Online. its a game i have been fanatical about for many years.
After 1 month and several ship losses i awas asked to join a small corp to get my on the road to the big time.
this is my very first mining op with my new corp.

the ship in the center is a Orca, it is a industrial carrier capable of carrying vast amounts of minnarals.
the yellow lines are coming from smaller industrial ships being mining barges the yellow lines are the miners themselves.
at the min i am saving up my minarals that i have mined for a special event not decided yet.

2 comments:

  1. I could never get into eve although it seemed interesting maybe your stories from it will be cool following to find out

    ReplyDelete
  2. heard a little about this game. might be interesting to learn more.

    ReplyDelete