Monday 21 March 2011

A Change of Gear

Despite my early entry about my gaming style, I've actually changed my play style and have decided to work through a mission only game plan to make my ISK. Something I am glad i have done.
While playing Eve you get used to seeing the same ships, gates and stations. but the missions give you more of a look into the games intricacy that the developers have put into the game.
I was blown away by the extra little things they put into the game.
This is a completely different station that i stumbled across in one of my missions.
The scale of these stations immense. The small square on the left is my ship and that is not even visible in comparison to the station.

1 comment:

  1. That's no moon, it's a spacestation!!! Nice blog, following.

    ReplyDelete